Businesses are advised to do their research carefully when it comes to choosing an R&D advisor for their research and development tax credit claims. A good advisory service will be able to evidence:
- A robust, and proven methodology which maximises success of client claims and which is non-intrusive for clients, minimising the time that the client's business needs to be involved.
- A full, end to end service which takes the work out of the client's hands.
- A highly experienced and qualified team with extensive knowledge of British R&D tax relief and grant schemes, with up to date insight into ever-changing legislation in the field.
- A team that has a broad range of experience, with staff from both R&D and financial backgrounds.
- Fees based on success - remuneration for services should be linked to 100 percent success.
- Commitment to data security and confidential processes that meet the highest standards of excellence and quality.
- International coverage for clients which operate across more than one country.
- Add-on value services such as R&D consultancy where required by the client.
- The ability and willingness to provide a year-round, holistic service from a nominated lead who works with your business as a true partner.
F. Initiatives can prove its competence in every area, with a diverse team of professionals that span tax advisors, legal experts and former HMRC tax inspectors. Our list of repeat, satisfied business customers also speaks for itself and is a testament to the quality, success and value of the service we provide.